While there are thousands of species of seafood, we primarily consume only a handful of them.
One of the biggest benefits of consuming fish is the natural Omega-3 fatty acids that they provide.
Some Health Benefits Of Fatty Acids:
- Helps to regulate blood pressure levels.
- Helps to improve eye health.
- Helps to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Helps the thyroid function properly.
- Helps the brain and nervous system to function properly.
- Helps to fight depression.
- And many more.
Those health benefits should be great news to you, and it also doesn’t hurt that seafood prepared properly are delicious.
We’ve listed the top 10 most popular consumed seafood in the United States below:
2)) Alaska Pollock
7)) Tuna Fish
This is not an exhaustive list of all the seafood available, because our oceans, lakes, and other bodies of water combined contain thousands of species. If you haven’t tasted all of the seafood on our top 10 most popular list, you don’t know what you’re missing.
Are you looking for the Top Seafood Restaurants in Sacramento? Then Visit Here Sacramento’s Best!
Click Here To Download "The Big Book Of Ideas For Things To Do In Sacramento!"